Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!

I hope each and everyone of you have the best day of your life with your significant other! 
Cherish your moments as they last and love each other like no tomorrow. 
Here is a poem I'd like to share; one of my all time favorites on Valentines Day!
Although Valentines is full of redness, I'm strutting in lavender & black.
What color are you going to strut in on your special day?
Fill me in<3
....................................................................................................
Baby I love you,
You know I do,
So please don't leave me for all I do,
One wish,
One Love,
I love you
----------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!
As many of you may ask how I achieved this look, check out my YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/InitialPLV

No comments:

Post a Comment